Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

St. Louis Meatball Sandwich.... "a hot mess"!!



I've learned a couple of things while living amongst the St. Louis West County-ers  ..... one is that you know "the Hill" serves "legit italian" fare here in West County and it is very special.   My neighbor tells a story of going into a restaurant on "the Hill" one day, he heard a pop....pop... and looked toward the hustling and shuffling men's dress shoes sound that was connected to the popping and he realized that he had just heard a "hit" go down as the car screetched away........ I asked him what he did and he just said plainly, and like the question was crazy, "I proceeded inside to get a table and ordered lunch....?  why? "  Need I say more?    I happen to make a pretty "legit" St. Louis Meatball Sandwich and it is pictured above.... BAMB!

No comments:

Post a Comment