Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

If you aren't happy in your life..... then change something....


Again, l am looking very "jokerish" in the 1st picture.... ha!  Got to figure out a way to stop smiling so damned big in pictures.  It's a new medium for me as I was the camera phobe-est person you ever did see only a year ago!  Really!


This is Michelle, my new friend.  She is also JD's boss - and that came first actually, which is good.  Her restaurant is amazing (Michelles Cafe, Eureka, MO) and she is an old "drama queen" like me - so, we get along great!  Drama, food, music...... ? questions as to why we look so happy?

Now for a much more interesting picture..... and, may I say that I can't even believe my personal growth that I'm gonna show ya'll this but, here goes, I promised at the 1st of the year, I would unveil my before the weight loss picture....

isn't that something?  I know, right!  I was topping 245 pounds in this little ditty.  It's actually a video that JD is filming while we were in the jet to Colorado one year - it didn't look like a camera and that is how we actually have proof now that I did, indeed lose all that weight.  :)  Brother!  how embarrassing - but, also, I am so proud and happy that my boat is sitting right in the middle of calmer waters.  The raging emotions that were inside of me felt terrible.  I didn't like my outward image so I kept my inward beauty from shining through either..... thank God that is over!  I really felt that God said to me on this trip, actually, "if you aren't happy with this in your life, then why don't you do something to change it"...... it doesn't matter what, just start...... and I did and the weight is off.

I pray that if anyone reads this blog and can relate to how that feels, please let me hear from you.  I care.  Believe me, I can relate.  I pray for success for you, whoever you are.  Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment