Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cooking over the holidays.....


Hopefully this looks good to you..... It's local organic (st. louis) White Bean and Chicken Chili with Corn Fritters, Tupelo Honey and Sweet Iced Tea...  that is the sort of stuff that I'm making the family to eat over the holidays.  This is only important because, as you all know, I've lost 115 pounds recently and I've discovered the secret to a) losing weight and b) keeping it off......  SOUPS!  and, healthy other stuff.  The other meals I will post as well in case anyone is really interested in what we are eating over here.  I've had a lot of personal questions with respect to what it is exactly that I eat now.  It's pretty obvious that whatever is going into our bodies needs to be EFFICIENT in it's energy and vitamin transfer.   As both a cook and a eater, soups are the answer for me and hopefully, you will be encouraged to try them as well.  Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment